Sorry this is late! I actually wrote it on time, but I apparently forgot to publish it. Oops...
Today was probably the least eventful day so far. Partly because we are just making our way to the next "actual" destination (Grand Canyon!!), and partly because we're feeling a bit low energy. We drove from Salt Lake City to Kanab - 5.5 hours-ish. What's in Kanab you ask? Our hotel for the night. We don't have any particular interest here, just stopping by. We grabbed breakfast, then I started driving. Eventually we switched. Katie wasn't feeling awesome, so I took over again. The drive was fine, but my eyes got so tired! I was driving for around 4 hours - just staring at the road.
Once we got checked in we walked around the area and found somewhere to get dinner. After that we headed back home, watched some TV and (shockingly) working on blogs/photos. Rather boring day, but nothing went wrong, so I'm still counting it as a win.
Day's Map

No comments:
Post a Comment