For those of you who don't know, here's the deal: I (Lucy) am moving out to San Francisco and wanted to drive my car and most of my possessions out with me. But I didn't want to go alone (partly because that would be lonely, and partly because a solo drive across country doesn't seem like a safe idea). So I asked my then roommate (Katie) to join me for the drive. When we get to San Fran she'll fly back to the east coast, and I'll stay to set up house (and hopefully find a job).
We decided to keep a blog of our trip so we could keep people up to date with what we're doing and to have a record of our trip. We'll be taking turns to write the posts, take and upload photos, and (incidentally) drive. We hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment